Wednesday, December 03, 2008

2008 Bead Journal Project

Ohhhh my but Robin is not going to be happy with me at all, hey I'm not myself either!!! See I signed up for this 12-month postcard journal project with a whole load of ensthusiasm and honest intentions and even planned out the whole YEAR's pages along with the write ups and where am I????

You guessed it, not even the first one completed!!! BUT I have started it and am working on it in amongst the other projects on the go too!!! I've even pulled out the leaves for the October page too so hopefully that won't take as long as September's BUT November is another that might take some time putting together! I've decided I'm getting a 4 x 6 photo album and pulling out the inside divider sheet and that way you can view the fronts and the back blurbs too! I'm not sure about putting them into a wall hanging - this will suffice for now.

I just have to get going on these and they'll get done, not sure if on time though!!!

No comments: