Thursday, December 11, 2008

Amazing Angel

Yep, that is what I've named her and THANK YOU Linda for making her for me and also for her fortunate arrival.

See last week I was fretting horribly because of one of my creditors and their shennanigans and the next day I open a Christmas card and WOW there's this angel. Yes, Linda machine embroidered this lovely 3-D angel and walked me through how to form her and now she's hanging on my knick knack stand with many other angels etc.

Then I realized I needed to show her off!!! So I hooked her onto my crystal light pull to show her off.

Front view.

Back view.

Side view.

See, ain't she beautiful??? She is about 4" tall and maybe 2.5" wide (wider when flat and wings outstretched) and in a lovely white irridescent metallic thread. You can see the sheen on the back and side views very well.

Again thank you Linda for my Amazing Angel!!!

2 comments:

Linda Mullen said...

Wow, she does look pretty. I guess I should make a few for moi! I'm glad you like her. When I saw her stitching out I thought to myself, I bet Rose Anne would like this one.

Rose Anne B said...

Ohhhh yes Linda you have to make some for your Christmas tree soon too!!!