Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm Bragging!!!

I'm really really really grateful for my "artsy" sister visiting me this week!!! I've had a GREAT time and we are finishing it off with a local small quilt show tomorrow before she goes back home.

We've had a great shopping spree today (well actually she's had I just chauffeured her around) and finished off with the guild meeting and she won the FQ draw tonight too. And I've even some show and tell for you!

See some time ago she made an Eagle wall hanging that she had cut up a horizontal panel and made it vertical and used a smaller eagle - just lovely. WELL this time she used the same panel with it's large eagle, again changing to a vertical and added in more water, trees, clouds and another smaller eagle.









Heck I don't know which I like better now!!!

No comments: