Wednesday, November 28, 2007

More Like It!!!

Well today I came home a might more stressed but decided to read for a while and that helped me unwind some. Then I decided not to do any counted embroidery tonight, but to finish off the extra CQd pin cushions and then clean up that mess so I could get back to the Hardanger and postcard making in a more workable area - LOL!!!

So here's the pics - another few items set aside for my stash. I enjoy making these up as I embellish as per the fabric and whatever is in my goodie bags. Loads of fun - if I watch the order deadlines that is.

Front view.

Top view.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Rose Anne,
The CQ pincusions are lovely. Great job.

Joy

Unknown said...

OOO! I have got to make one of those...I have velvet scraps just begging to be made into one!