Friday, November 09, 2007

OHHHH - My BABY is HOME!!!

He He He gotcha with that title did I?

Well probably not those that know me! See I've no children nor pets just my crazy hobbies!!! And one of these hobbies I participated in a crazy patch swap where you sent your fabrics and various embellishments to the Swap Hostess and she sends it out to someone to stitch up and embellish and that person sends it back to the owner.

WELLLLLLL mine came HOME today!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Judy R for the lovely adorned block.

I keep looking and seeing other little trims and doodads that I hadn't seen when I first looked at it and even after photographing it too. I LOVE that butterfly and all the ways you've embellished the trims etc. WOW this is exactly why I love being in a one-on-one or group swap to see other people's interpretation of one's fabrics and embellishments.

Okay, Okay, here's the pictures!!!



I love it all!!!



Top right corner.



Centre patch butterfly and poofy heart!



And the bottom left with some coloured stitching and trims.

AND she spoiled me too. See Judy does some awesome crochet and from some stitching instructions from Mom and maybe Grandmothers of crocheting trims for your bedding (I sorta remember that but nope not carrying that forward). Well she sent me two blue trims for my pillow slips so I guess I'm gonna have to find a nice set and stitch them on - BUT heaven help anyone who uses those pillows!!!! LOL! Thank you Judy, they are lovely.

No comments: