Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Hardanger gift

WOW I'm jumping for joy as I was at my LNS (Mrs. Twitchett's Eye) and they had 35% off on books and I picked up the two Janice Love books "Hardanger Fundamentals made Fancy" and "Hardanger Basics and Beyond" - WOW! My Dad gave me $50 for Christmas so I decided instead of putting it to bills I was buying these much needed learning tools. Now I'm set with whatever web freebie pattern I pick and can't complete!

There is also on Nordic Needle a Collectors Angel pattern I want for myself and it's on sale right now so hopefully it's still there when I finally get around to ordering it.

Well I'm working on finishing a 2-year WISP for a friend and thoroughly enjoyed the embroidery and beading last night (4-day withdrawal), so hope to get to more tonight. I'll be taking some pics soon but I need new batteries first or I'll loose what I have in there now if I push to the limit.

Okay, back to stitching and hockey!

1 comment:

Deepa said...

Hello,
Came upon your blog from the yahoo BDE group.Thought I'll pay a visit and just say a hello.
Will visit again to see if u have posted any BE projects :-)
Happy New Year!!!