Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Won a Prize!!!

Well I went to check out Crazy Quilts are Quilts Too!!!  and linked my blog which has lots of crazy quilting within it (my love of my life so to speak) and then left a comment on Thearica's blog and this morning there was an email that I had won!!!   The following was extracted from Thearica's blog with links so please go visit it too:

Courtesy of my shop "Cover Your Little Piggies" is this bundle of new laces that are being added to the shop this weekend and a yummy candle.  (My shop has a new face lift and name so don't be confused . . . )
February 11th winner!  -  Rose Anne B


Ohhhhh my I am so excited and can't wait to receive these lovely laces.  Thank you Thearica.  Maybe next time this event comes about I just may have an entry for the competition - it just was not possible this year.

1 comment:

Thearica said...

Thank you for blogging about the show and your door prize! Hope you are enjoying that candle! :)