Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February 17th is Friday Night Sew In

Hmmm this sounds like a good idea and I will enter it into my calendar for future months and try and work on or finish off some UFO project on this specific night and blog it on the Saturday!!!  I have so many piling up - I need the incentive etc to "finish off" already!  Thank you Kerry L for having this on your blog for me to check out!!!  Also thank you Heidi of Handmade by Heidi for dreaming up this monthly VIRTUAL QUILT RETREAT!!!

Well for starters this Friday, I'll be finishing off my WWCQ Nickle Blocks and get them into the mail to Leslie E and patiently await my swapped blocks coming home to me.  I know I've learnt something already from this swap - small sized blocks are deceiving workwise timewise - also I don't seem to have the imagination timewise to dream up nine "different" embellished blocks - not fun doing the similar embellishments nine times over!

No comments: