Monday, December 19, 2011

Your Preference Please

OK I'm back briefly to ask for your assistance please.  I've made up various pincushions for these saucers but just am lost as to which I really prefer.  So I'm letting my friends help me out here, if you would like too that is.

So here are four different saucers and a number of pincushions for each - in sets A, B, C and D with numbers of each set labeledwithin the pictures - along with a top and side view.  You can either leave me a comment with your LETTERS and NUMBERS choices here or you can jot your choices down and then email me with the LETTERS and NUMBERS.  I would appreciate your help. Thank you very much.
Set A
 
Set B

 
Set C
 
Set D
And don't feel bad about not liking any of my choices for Set D as I myself am having a rough time choosing for this saucer myself and might have to take suggestions???

3 comments:

Jane Eborall said...

A3, B3, C3 and D1. Yes I have studied them and those are the combinations I'd choose. Mind it's difficult doing it from photographs. I read earlier how you made them and it's SUCH a great idea. Doubt I'll ever get 'roundtoit' but I can dream.

Darlene said...

A3,B3, C3, 4D
Thats' my 2cents worth... Darlene in MI

Cynthia said...

I like b1, b2, and b3 the best.