Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's Christmassy-like Outside

I asked for more snow for our holidays - just no blizzards please - looks like my wishes are being considered by Heaven Above!!!  Thank you Lord.

Maybe I just jinxed this to happen today too!  See it was a lovely day of -4C this morning so I took my horribly dirty BABE (grey Montana van) on my friend Florence's suggestion to the Chamois car wash and since it was my first time there I took the Gold treatment.  They apparently did everything and I can tell you that it looked LOVELY outside and inside when I picked it up.  So there I was on my way home praying that it does not get splashed up right away.  Yep I made it home without splashes too!!!

That was an hour ago and I just looked outside and the trees in front of my window are just about all white so I got up to check.  WELL the flakes are huge and floating down from above coating the ground white too.  Now I pray it stays "winter-like" so the snow stays white and not that slushy stuff as it warms up.  YES I am a person who enjoys my winter with as much snow as possible but do not appreciate the winter storms - just winter!!! 

OHHHH Florence maybe we will have a nice snowy winter vacation over Christmas?  That's right I'm not one to have a "green" Christmas (even though that is my favourite colour) like that one mega years ago in Rio de Janiero - nope not for Rose Anne.  I'm also not one for the hot temps so that's why I'm planning on my retirement vacation to the "Down Under & NZ" during their winter and getting away from our hot summer here!  Strange yeah I know!!!

No comments: