Friday, December 16, 2011

12 Days of Christmas - 4th Day

Ohhhhhh YUMMY that is for sure!  This one too was not giving me a clue with the shaking so I just had to open it!  LOL!!!

"On the fourth day of Christmas my quilt friend sent to me 4 matching threads."  Well inside were four lovely YLI Silk Floss (love this one) in shades of (you guessed it) GREEN!!!  My most favourite colour in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!  Thank you Joyce!!!
Hmmmm now I wonder what is next, and I didn't even look this morning to see the shape of the box etc.  And I'll be busy stitching tonight so guess it'll be for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

This swap is so much fun and it was a ball re-writing the 12 Days od Christmas song wasn"t it!! I"m am having fun just listening to the excitement from you Rose Anne!! Debbie (Maine)