Sunday, December 14, 2008

GRRRRR & BRRRRR

Well last night I was playing Majong Garden and was doing not bad when I noticed my mouse slowing down. Well I removed the ball and cleaned inside, continued for about 15 minutes and then total lock down, no mouse control at all - GRRRRR!!! Try reading emails and shutting down programs without the mouse - TRICKY!!! I did it and then didn't bother starting up this morning at all and figured it'll be a brisk jaunt to get another once stores open up.

Well last night my sister Florence called and made plans for lunch and shopping on Sunday. Silly kids travelling from Dauphin in these cold temps and that windchill of -43C - BRRRRR!!! Good thing as her car is newer and warmer than my holey one and after she checked out Indigo for Daycare items and Christmas gifts she took me to WalMart and then back to Staples (was cheaper than WalMart - can you believe that and not on sale) and I got an Optical Mouse for my PC and now I'll back in gear again.

Then we went to Montana's and shared nachos for lunch while Wayne was at his meeting. Now I presume they are well on their way back home and pray that this blowing snow in the city is not total white out conditions on the highway!!! I hope they call me when they arrive otherwise I'll be calling myself later on just to make sure they arrived safe and sound.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a a great day! I love my optical mouse!