Monday, October 14, 2024

Catchup - Oct 1st-7th

Oct 1st cont'd

I think it's Good Night time BUT now I'm not sure I want to disturb this first of BOTH cuddling with me!!!  ♥️♥️♥️

Double cuddles!!

A first here in a long time for Dahli!!!

She's decided either she needs cuddling or thinks I need double comfort!

Ohhhhh Bubba!!!

Oct 6th

Well finally I'm tackling the binding on my "Scrappy Times" Leila Gardunia's pattern 52 Scrappy Triangles PPF blocks quilt! Label is on and it's off with me to a quilting retreat tomorrow, first job is to finish the binding!!!


Oct 7th

We made it from our 9:30 pickups start, lunch at Southdale Family Restaurant and now settled into our first projects.






Well apparently we had a colourful Aurora display last night but I was too cold to stick around.







No comments: