Tuesday, September 05, 2023

Catchup - Sept 3rd-5th

Sept 3rd

Here's one for the kiddies!!!


Thank you Cindy Vrtis for the lovely "Anything Japanese" PFA swap postcard.

Funny that it arrived after my European River Cruise and England vacation. So it continued with your "Japanese arm chair travel of Mt Fuji, Lake Kawaguchi and blooming cherry blossoms! ♥️♥️♥️

After the over-excitement when picking the pugs up from the kennel they've nicely settled down. 



Also lovely sunset!!!

Sept 4th

Ohhh definitely not the way start to the day!!! Fed the dogs, outside a bit and was going to stretch out on the couch. Should have done that!!!  

Since I was away a week, I brought my laundry and did that yesterday. So this morning, not quite awake, I went downstairs to get a change of clothes. But I forgot about the 2-3" last step and rolled off of it, landed on my bad knee, both hands and stopped with the left side of my neck below the ear against the door jam. Lucky I didn't crack my head against it, more like grazed against it. Yes I immediately assessed and think no serious injuries, at least I can move back upstairs and ice pack to the rescue. My right thumb seems very sore so will keep icing that today. 

So sweet, Bubba came laid down by me! 💞

He hasn't moved from my side! What a sweetie!!!

Now Dahli joined in, my tatting space is kinda cramped, they better not kick or the seed beads go flying!!! 😆😴

Dang it, Dahli escaped again on me and lucky me, the neighbour brought her right back! She's so fast! So I walked the fence and found a couple place she may have used and blocked them up for Taunya to reinforce. Yep and she went right to where I put the large log, too bad girl!




Well it's been kinda quiet couple days. I'm still sore so going to PanAm early tomorrow to get checked out.  

Yesterday I saw this lovely rainbow but we had no rain that day. But it rained steady overnight and drizzled the morning, just enough to wet the chairs so I could not sit out there!

Then today Sylvia met me at Pat's and we went to the Fabric Snob - zippo finds there and then Mooks - a few finds there but not our usual shopping. After that lunch at Wok Box before taking her back to Pat's to go home.  

Me back to the dogs and a good day till I saw Dahli with a short chewie, I was trying to get out of the couch without spooking her so I could take it away, but not soon enough as she coughed twice and I think it went down as it's no where in sight. She's been playing normally but I'm scared! Hopefully she'll upchuck but I'm not leaving till Taunya comes through the door! Sheesh what else can go wrong???




No comments: