Wednesday, June 07, 2023

Catchup - May 28th-June 7th

May 28th

Ohhhh I think I'm in heaven even if it's only 81F in my apartment! BUT this is like so much cooler than this morning where I'd say it was maybe even with the 29C outside. RELIEF!!!   I should have hooked it up last week!!!

May 31st

Hmmmmm????


June 1st

I'm so glad I'm feeling myself again! It was a rough five days which at first I was thinking was due to prepped ceasar salads/dressing doing but then it continued after a stressful day/night so it might be self induced. But, I'm feeling better so trying to keep busy and not stress so much, hope it works! Not sure I can repeat, plus back to chewing my inner mouth, picking at itchy spots BUT not chewing nails and hope not too! One month to go, hope I can make it intact!!!

June 2nd

This is so maddening! I've received a few new requests from my ALREADY friends, I just delete them ASAP! Please do not accept a new friend request of your's that are in your list of friends in your account! 😉💞


And it's a GOOD Friday!!!!


It's girls weekend out! Our first quilting retreat with the Assiniboine Circle Quilters group in Charleswood. They had the place all set up ready to go! Hopefully a lovely weekend. I need this escape!





And here is Sylvia with the sun shining through the stained glass window! AWESOME!!!


Hey, Sylvia won a door prize earlier today  and I won the last door prize just now! So mine is an Ormkraft self healing mat plus the rest of the goodies. Dang our luckiness is still with us!

Sylvia's 

Mine

Ohhhh this sure would be awesome in this heat!!! But not sure I want to sit outside to enjoy it??? A Bulldog!!!!!


June 3rd

Good idea!!!


Well weren't we the lucky newbies at this retreat!!! (Sylvia and I won on Friday.) See earlier today Edna won a door prize, then later on Pat won a prize too and Edna also won a centre piece, three red geraniums in a metal tub like planter! WOW!!!

Edna's prize.  She gifted me Mini Marvel's.

Pat's prize

So not only did I finish off my Trippy Triangles mini, but added the last two borders onto my Calm MPQ Mystery Quilt AND sewed the Wonky Log Cabin blocks to precut sashings, just needs the outer border, all this weekend! Actually not even a full weekend!  




And this is Corinna Coombs scrappy strips and pieces top!  My inspiration for whenever I find my jelly rolls!


Lovely retreat and looking forward to attending 2024 if possible.  

June 7th

Yikes when did this surpass my last month countdown on me!!! Now it's less than 4 weeks!




No comments: