Saturday, September 11, 2021

Catchup - Sept 8th-11th

Sept 8th

A nothing doing day!

Sept 9th

Ohhhh what a relief it is! Thank you Adele!



Sept 10th

WOW!!! My massage therapist does this for me! Now I know why! Thanks Ruth for sharing!



Copied from another post! 

With this being National Sewing Month and today is National Sewing Machine Day take out that machine of yours and give it some lovin …… Enjoy your day quilters! Hugs to you all.


Friday I joined Edna for a short walk and saw this AWESOME sunflowers - we both are unsure how it stands so straight - no visible supports!


Then I joined Cindy for a late afternoon walk along the creek behind her condo but the mosquitoes were attacking, so back to the street to get more steps in. 


Then Jan and Santa Lucia pizza arrived for a relaxing supper and visit before heading home in that threatening but thankfully brief Tstorm. Thank you Cindy, your home is lovely!

Sept 11th

Today Sylvia, Pat and I ventured out to Morden area to take in the Pembina Valley Studio Tour, then to Winker for a stop at Road 17N, and Plum Coulee to OMA's Pop-Up Quilt Store, before stopping to visit my niece Debbie, Cam and Brandon and the wild cats begging for food in Morris. Thank you for pizza n muffins!

Barnswallows Quilt Guild, Pembina Valley Studio Tour, some of my favourites.



It was mostly a wonderful day and exactly what I was hoping it would be. Sorry Edna couldn't join us last minute, but I could have done without my upsetting meltdown! Them's the breaks some days!

No comments: