Monday, September 27, 2021

Catchup - Sept 24th-27th

Sept 24th

Yeah yeah yeah!!! I'm back at assembling my Canada 52 blocks 52 weeks quilt top! So it should be together for the Nov 30th deadline for the MPQ UFO Accountability project!  Then hopefully I'll get started on the reverse side quilt top blocks and top next year!!! This baby is going out to be quilted!



Sept 25th

Awesome salad, shrimp scampi and iced tea with Nestor at Transcona's Olive Garden!



Now back to sewing my Canada quilt top!

Hey another FIRST for me! Never have I seen both Griff n Wheels on the couch together! ❤ Usually one gets off when the other jumps up! 😁


Yeah! I'm tired but very happy that all blocks sewn into rows and all rows sewn into a just about finished top. I just need to decide on the borders, same as sashing or an inch wider? 🤔🤔🤔


Sept 26th

Beautiful morning! Sat outside with the dogs for a bit before meeting Sylvia for a wholesome senior's breakfast at Southdale Village Family Restaurant, will be back. Also got some fabric advice from Sylvia for my placemats, now going to cut out that project!

HE HE HE, before they ran from nonsafe place to safe place whenever I've vacuumed! Not today!!! They both jumped onto the couch at the same time! Gave me some chuckles that's for sure! But dang they sure shed. 😁


Sneak peak at fabrics cut for my placemats!


Sept 27th

WOW! I'm at Sylvia's finishing off my Canada quilt top and look what greeted me! And here's her MPQ Indigenous quilt project! I love seeing her creativity! Wonder what will be next? 


So the two Indigenous quilts will be dropped off today, YEAH!

Sylvia's 

Mine

Ohhhhhh I'm so excited! Yes I've finished My Canada Quilt top! This was started March 24th 2019 during the CQA "52blocks52weeks" quilt along by Jackie White. Hopefully I'll get the reverse side quilt top sewn together by year end and quilted early next year???  
Thank you Sylvia for the so enthusiastic must have photo after the last border was sewn on!  
#52blocks52weeks



No comments: