Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Happy Canada Day!

June 29th

WOW!!!!


Finally 10 pm and cool enough to sit outside! No lights on so hopefully no bugs etc?  Lasted 10 minutes then dogs wanted in, still too warm for them!

June 30th

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!! 

This plaque is not mine nor do I remember where I found this image, sorry! BUT I think it definitely speaks eloquently for us!!! The following Canada quilt blocks are a few I've chosen to honour Canada Day from my one day to finish "52 blocks in 52 weeks" quilt?








Well not sure where this hit but it was one big sharp crack on the TV before it blacked out and said lost satellite press source, did so, nothing changed so I shut it off!  Then the rain lightning and thunder started.  Hmmmmmm hope it lets up so the dogs can go out!  Also glad my car is protected if it hails!



Ohhhhh I'd love to try this out!!!


July 1st

Oh oh me and TVs don't mix well, but honest none of us did anything to the remote or TV.  Well the picture is back but no sound.  Glad I've my Tablet with my own music, Stingray Jukebox Oldies app downloaded plus SHAW TV via WIFI that I'm using.  Plus while sewing I've my audio books on my phone to listen to, dogs have no choice, at least it's sound!

I'm a happy camper sewing with my Canadian maple leaf made up of the provinces names t-shirt on!!!  So HAPPY CANADA DAY to friends and family!!!

No comments: