Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Ice Castles

Out with friends to the Forks to see the man created Ice Castles.  I was enjoying myself immensely but walking in the loose snow crystal slush played havoc with my right ankle but I stayed upright with only one slight slip but no falls.  We then walked around checking the lights before venturing inside to pick up pizza and wine for a snack.  Gosh they sure are sprucing up the Forks with better food choices.  On our way back to the condo poor Marilyn took a hockey puck slapshot on the top of her foot that even we heard it connect with her boot.  SHEESH we were on the pathway and there were many small kids out and about!  The guy came over and said sorry!  Hope it's OK tomorrow as she's supposed to go XC skiing.  Anyways we walked back safely after that and I made some Brie Cranberry Bites with Scoops, salsa n nachos and this awesome stone fired pizza and Italian organic wine.  They were very impressed with my temporary digs but left early as we've all had too much fresh air!




























A perfect end to a perfect day with friends!

No comments: