Sunday, January 07, 2018

Awesome Morning!

I'm feeling fantastic 😄 and sure hope my cheeks relax and aren't sun burnt!  See this morning I got prepared and headed out for a walk with my music.  I even put on my ice grippers and headed north along Waterfront to Cibos parking lot where the path stopped.  Turned around and headed back towards the Forks, veered onto the river trail and totally enjoyed myself.  So much so I was smiling and couldn't stop - even greeted kids, dogs and adults out enjoying the awesome conditions too.  I walked all the way to Osborne at the Leg Bldg before turning around to head back to the condo.  Yep totally enjoyed the 7.3 km walk in 1.5 hours stopping to take pictures too!  Then back here for Brie Cranberry Bites in Scoops, hint of lime nachos n salsa with a glass of Copper Moon.  Now to watch Winnipeg Jets hockey and later curling that was recorded!

Ice Castles - 
can't wait to see inside with Janice. 



Espanade bridge in back.

Human Rights Museum in back. 

The Forks being used by many today of all ages.

That's a first - 
but glad he wasn't shy needing support!

I got a kick out of this dog. 
He was having just as much fun as those sledding.

Awesome pic! 

See what I meant!

In the roundabout near condo.

My festive lunch!

No comments: