Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Switching Day!

I'm kinda wimpy today!  Had a good night's sleep etc even if woken by the pups 4ish but this time I ignored them and they also went back to sleep till 6ish.  But it was so cold when packing up I  started the car right away to warm it up.  I had the hatch up but for some reason it didn't stay there and came down solidly onto the back of my head.  Then I met my new clients before stopping at home to get my sewing machine n stuff before heading over to my next pet sitting.  Well now I misjudged my door frame (usually put the machine in the hatch but no room) so slammed my nose, glasses (not broken) and cheek into it.  Both times I swear I saw stars and tears the last time.  I'm such a clutz when rushing!  Wonder if I'll be blue as my nose has a lump and cheek tender.  So I'm with Zero and Fred now and less up and down letting them in and out - they are older and more settled.  Well feet up watching the Junior hockey competition and relaxing.

No comments: