Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Wednesday Delimma

Talk about adjusting to my morning walks - mucho better than during the heat of the day!  I was even singing with the music this morning - ?WOW? I also really need to find different music to keep me at my brisk walking pace! But I’m finding it quite chilly and glad my sleeves have not been hemmed up on my fitness jacket as I pull them down as mitts for my hands! Don’t laugh at 7:00 am it’s sunny but chilly temps for now anyways - at least no rain so far.

THEN when I got home and headed for the shower talk about a startling WAKE UP CALL – COLD water out of the hot water tap and it did not warm up. I needed a shower and wash my hair so just pretended I was camping and going for that 6:00 am swim in Ontario's Rushing River – BRRRRRRR!!!! Not fair!  See they were working on the water yesterday afternoon but it was back on when I got home after work just not hot yet - but should have been reheated by morning.

Well not sure if this 1 hour walk each morning is going to make a difference, but I weighed in after work today (stayed even) but I can tell you walking with that waist belt is lots easier on me! Thanks goes to Sylvia for suggesting that. BUT I can sure tell you I’ll have to start packing a morning snack for work as I’m growling by 10:30 and today I was smart enough to pack two Peak Frean cookies I bought grocery shopping yesterday (they are fibre ones and 2 boxes for $6 at Safeway – cranberry citrus oat crunch and bran crunch) – scrumptious.

Today I have on my comfy green dress pants (used to be real tight) and now are very very loose so guess that’s another pair for the sidelines but they are well worn so not much of a loss. Along with that I have my black shell with my new black 3/4 sleeve sweater on and my fake diamond necklace (yes I’m trying to remember to put something on daily) and matching earrings. Yep guess I do clean up pretty good when I wants to! LOL!

AND then when I get home there's a message that there is still a problem with our water and still no hot water - OH OH not another cold shower tomorrow!!!

No comments: