Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kenora Visit and Quilt Show

Well my weekend started off with much anticipation of a lovely weekend get away with my friend Linda and meeting up with my sister and another dear quilting friend at the Lake of the Woods Quilter's Guild Quilt Show.  We stopped into Louise's Cottage Country Quilts before joining Sylvia for lunch, then off to the Quilt Show.  The competition was smaller than I'd expected but still very entertaining and there were many vendors present too.  Yes, I shopped and thankfully did not do MAJOR damage, then we supped at Boston Pizza before heading back to the Super 8 to relax for the evening.  Sunday, Sylvia went her way and we returned to the city.  A lovely time we all had and some pictures can be viewed at my Webshots album!


Now it's just too bad that we forgot to get a similar picture with Sylvia!!!  And also upon my return to Linda's that my car would not start at all, seems to be the starter as the lights and fan had battery power.  Hmmmm not fair but I guess it's better in my friend's driveway than somewhere on the road this past two weeks of traveling.  Phooie!!!

No comments: