Wednesday, May 23, 2018

More Cleaning!

Gosh these blooming trees sure make the walks more enjoyable and not minding the many interruptions for Katsu!  Looking for shaded streets that's for sure!



Well I thought I better finish sweeping the brickwork as he brought in much debri yesterday.  So now it's fairly clean until more falls but the buildup is gone. I filled the can so covered it for Harold to deal with.  Talk about twigs - added lots more to the fire pit.

View from the house into the backyard.

Today's second half cleaning.

View from the backyard to the house.

So ready to go in and called Katsu - YOWSERS -  there he was just covered and this time I stayed outside to clean him up!!!!

Katsu was cleaning up too!

Just some from him!

I'm ready to go back to bed after our 3 km walk and his 6am wakeup just to go downstairs and back to sleep under the table!  Not fair!!!!!

No comments: