Sunday, January 21, 2018

Purging!

Oh boy did cleaning out my 30+ years of spices make me feel good!!!  Now the newer ones I had bought fit in with room to spare and I only need to buy cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and paprika.  Then I moved onto my dry goods and pitched 90% out as they were years out of date.  Did the same with my fridge condiments too.  Surprisingly I only have a dozen items to replace.  The rest I hadn't used and won't buy unless needed in future.  Then I went through my medicine cabinet and have a small bag to drop off at the pharmacy next Dr visit!  WOW!!!!!

BTW does anyone in Winnipeg want glass spice jars?  I've washed them to remove labels and hopefully smells and a few I'll save in case I buy packaged replacements.  Otherwise they'll go to recycle.

Next is the bathroom!!!  👍😁👐

No comments: