Saturday, December 30, 2017

Saturday Update.

Well I left Edna sewing her tote with both dogs seeing me off before going back downstairs to keep Edna company.

I went to check on Hamish and he's A-OK which I'm very happy with.  I stayed and played and did his housekeeping too before heading back to the dogs and continue to assist Edna with her Emmaline Bags tote.  She packed up noonish and prepared to head to lunch.

But first an update on my banging myself up on the 26th and feeling pleased I didn't bruise.  Well I squealed in the bathroom and disturbed Zero when I looked in the mirror and saw yellow bruising.  Dang it!  My tinted moisturizer didn't help much.  Hmmmm!  Not a great picture but shows bruise on nose pad markings and bluish below eye on right side of picture.


I didn't argue when Edna suggested borscht for lunch!  Comfort food!


Dang it's cold out there!  I took Edna grocery shopping so she didnt have to bus it and then back to visit Hamish for supper and back to the dogs for one last night.

No comments: