Thursday, December 07, 2017

Awesome Evening!

I'm finally back at Fionn MacCool's with Linda and Patrick after Tina's August visit and first attempt at curling my longer hair.  Also enjoying our free appetizer with GC from Mary's mailbox.




My first such performance - The Nadeau Ensemble A Prairie Christmas.  I'm hoping I totally enjoy this harp event.




Oooohhhhh this is so beyond my expectations that my tummy is a jitter with appreciation.   Thank you Linda for asking if I wanted to attend.  Well it's break time so I'm posting a few pics and stretching.







She sang a heart wrenching Peace on Earth was sad but beautiful. 



Then we went into the gaming area to play on the $10 free play given with our tickets.  Well first off ran into Pat and Dave and then Evelyn and Ken too!  Well I put in my $20 to get the $10 free - played maybe 20 minutes until it was gone and cashed out at $21.90 - big spender and winner - zippo on my monies.

I love the decor!
At this tree ran into the guy from Vic's Fruit
- I didn't recognize him but he knew me!

Thanks Patrick for these photos
- I cropped them.


I'm home and still feeling good after that awesome performance!  Now I hope I enjoy the Winnipeg Jazz Orchestra Christmas event too at the WAG on the 17th!

No comments: