Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Tumbling Block Mini is Finished!

Finally I've finished ALL the hand stitching on my little Tumbling Block Mini.  Yes the hanging sleeve too.  No more pricked very sore fingers from that itty bitty #11 quilting needle - twice I dropped the needle and it took a while to find it and I have hardwood floors.  The finished size of this mini is 9.5 x 10.5 inches.  The individual blocks are just over an inch.  This was a wonderful challenge for me in ALL hand piecing, applique and stitching together project - from start to finish.  I wonder how much interest it will attract and more importantly how many will bid on this in the Dryden quilt show silent auction guild fundraiser April 30th and May 1st?  Time will tell!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh, my gosh! That's really tiny! But really pretty.