Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Finally something finished and good!

Wellllllll finally I've completed something on my list of Need To Do's - never mind the UFOs!!!

Yep one item checked off in between doing my Hardanger homework - now to do the last leg of Father Christmas and hopefully I will be all caught up and can assemble him on the last class Dec. 4th - PHEW I really thought I'd not get here at all. It's still nip and tuck but even if I don't get his Sack finished I have the instructions drawn out and it's simple, I can do that on my own. Soooo it's closer and closer to picture taking time for Father Christmas!!! Carolyn (teacher) sort of did a run through last night and showed me what the cape will look like and I'm really anxious to finish it. Let's hope nothing more interferes with my life to delay things anymore!

Okay onto some good news! Yes I have pictures of the completed pin cushions that were ordered some time ago and they've been mailed off, so totally off my list and hopefully received by Friday as it was XPed. These are my newest additions to my crazy patched, machine embroidered seams and button embellished pin cushions made with wide mouth sealer jar lids (both parts used). Ain't they just cute????

Front view.

Top view.

NOW yesterday was a lousy day in my thinking anyways. It wasn't enough I had a major pounding headache that Advil migraine tablets didn't lift, but the mailman brought me some lousy news from Revenue Canada which I have to straighten out ASAP and hopefully to the better. Then I remembered to check online my two lottery tickets and finally some good news, not much so don't go getting excited, but it was on Super 7 (a quick pick) and 4 numbers, which netted me $64 and change. So on my way to class I cashed it in, bought some groceries and picked up a treat for myself from Mrs. Twitchett's Eye and the meagre remains will go into the bank today! So guess life is not so bad just a might troubled and I have my family and health!!!

2 comments:

Dale Anne Potter said...

GREAT Job on those pin cushions. They are LOVELY and I'm sure you'll be getting orders for even more.......

Linda Mullen said...

Very nice Rose Anne. Yup, you are very blessed to have most of your family.