Sunday, November 20, 2011

Take a Stitch Tuesday

OK I missed out on this learning tool last time around and never did try and catch up or even review previous postings as I'd hoped to.  So this time I'm signed up right at the beginning and hopefully will expand on my mostly self-taught embroidery knowledge and eventually improve more so for my projects.  So not sure if I'll make this into a binder of learning stitches or a practice cloth made into a sampler.  Who knows as I'm not sure what to expect here at all.
So if any of you are interested in the Take A Stitch Tuesday by Sharon B of Pin Tangle please click on the link and sign up as it starts January 3rd, 2012.  I use Sharon's Stitch Dictionary LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS - thank you very very much Sharon.

Well let's hope I keep up and practice some of these and maybe incorporate some new stitches and/or variations into my crazy patch stitchery projects.

No comments: