Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm Stitching Away!

Well after four days of fun and games I think it's about time I got back to my Spider postcards and the Christmas ornament I need for Saturday's stitching PJ party!!!

I'm just about finished embellishing the leaves for the background for the spider so hopefully these babies will be in the mail this weekend - sort of really late - SORRY ladies! I do LOVE the effect and hope you do too! Now let's pray for no slowdown of mail delivery or a flat out stoppage due to some postal workers on strike!

As for the ornament, well I totally forgot about it again this year till it's just about too late so I've decided to do a fussy cut inside for a Cathedral Window ornament. I've chosen two different fabrics for two different looks and with some metallic embroidery I think they'll look very nice too. So I've cut out my fabrics and pressed the seams ready for stitching tomorrow.

So back to my postcards and then relax some.

No comments: