Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bad Timing!

Yes, bad timing for my 15-20 year old TV to bite the dust; but good timing that my friend passed onto me her working TVs, so I can watch my sports etc!!!

See whenever I turned it on it would promptly go snowy and staticy for about 5 minutes and hit and miss like. Then after a couple of weeks this increased to like about 15 minutes and more often so I'd put it on MUTE and wait till it warmed up and then it would come back to the usual picture and sound. Well today it was on for half and hour and no picture or sound, even if I shut it off and put it on again. So guess it's a gonner to. I then switched to the newer smaller TV and VOILA instant TV again! Now I have the TV and VCR (died a couple of years ago and stayed for decoration) to drop off somewhere for disposal - SHEESH!!!

Must be my lucky day!!! See she also has a larger TV that they were going to try and sell but instead are passing it onto me as this is a small TV in a big hole kinda looks funny - LOL! Hey beggars can't be choosey, right!!! Gosh please nothing else go wrong for me, I'm on a tight budget and doing fine so far and that's all I can handle right now. LOL!

2 comments:

Susan said...

At least you can watch your sports until you have something bigger. =)

Linda Mullen said...

I'm glad that I could help out. The we weren't using the TVs and you needed at least 1, so now you have a few spares.