Friday, February 08, 2013

TIAS 2013 - Days 7, 8, 9 & 10

Well I've finally caught up this evening on my "four" installments of the tatting mystery.  I did have two of them with me this past weekend at the Gimli quilt retreat but just was not up to par to try and tat plus there were enough quilting projects to keep me busy.  Then when I got back home I still was under the weather and decided not to push my luck and wreck my projects if I made mistakes.  This proved to be true when I slowly worked the various stages and only had to untat once!  WOW!!!

Looks like I still have to practice the Catherine Wheel Joins - that will get better too eventually!!!  Not sure if it shows up in my poor quality images but the yellow variegated has brown and the Caribbean has black for the metal works. Now what is the handle going to look like???

1 comment:

Laurie said...

It's been fun watching, Rose Anne, I wish I could get the hang of tatting, you really have it down!