Sunday, October 26, 2008

MIA!

Sorry everyone that I've been sort of missing in action on this blog. Work has been very busy and I've also been dealing with headaches along with self induced backaches from packing, shifting (men doing moving) and now unpacking of office "stuff" so it can be painted. Hopefully this week it will finally be finished and I can get my quilted projects back up on the nicely coloured walls - yes I will take the camera to work and post pics.

Lately I've found myself direly strapped financially and have had to make major decisions after much advisement - needless to say the headaches. So I think it's a go and now to adjust to a "new life" but I have lots of support and hopefully life will become a happy adventure.

Saturday morning my niece Pat picked me up and we went for a short drive in the country to visit with another niece's family, then back home to help her feed the working crew. See nephew's family was over helping with the insulation, vapor barrier and gyproc covering of the inside walls of the addition today (finally it's starting to look like a house) and I agreed to help with the chili etc. Then she drove me over to my girlfriend's for an evening visit, even got to watch her hubby whip up a quick supper and a taste test too, before Angela dropped me off back home.

Sunday, I'm joining a couple of quilters to start a small quilting session whenever possible on weekends and our first project is a table runner and I've chosen my fabrics all from my stash!!! I'm also taking my Christmas fabrics so the two girls could pick and choose if they need a little something else to go with their fabrics. This will be the planning and cutting session only. Will be nice though!

I'm just about finished the required Double Faced postcards and hope to get them into the mail this next week after quite a delay. Then I can get to work on the Spiders postcards before getting back to my crazy patch embellishments and my beading project! YOWL, I've gotta get caught up!!!

2 comments:

Bobbi, Donna & Linda said...

Thought I would stop over & check out your blog Rose Anne.
I hope all goes well & that your mind will be able to settle down soon girl.
Wow, you are some busy gal :) Thank you so much for all the information you post on our crazyquilters group, will be trying to create off my printer tomorrow :)
Have a great day :)
Bobbi

Linda Mullen said...

I was wondering why you've been so quiet. I hope you have a great time with the new group. Have fun.