Friday, May 25, 2018

My Day!

THANK YOU to my family and friends for all the B/D wishes in person, by phone, emails, messages, cards, and on FB.  All are muchly appreciated❣

My day started out nice and sunny and warming up fast (mid day hit 31C) but still enjoyable for a walk.  Then off for some groceries and doggie toys plus a couple pairs of crystal earrings plus a matching necklace.


"I'm  being good and today I got a NEW Piggy.  Yep I tore the other one to pieces!  And I got a sausage Doggy 'Squeaky' TOO!  Ohhhh I'm going to drive her crazy with this one plus tire myself out too!"

"She stepped on Squeaky and broke his squeaker!  😢"

Then zipped over to get Edna and checked out MCC quilt show, said HI to Adiena of OMA's and Sheri of Road 17N quilt shops as vendors.  Then over to Angela's for a rest on her patio before heading over to Stella's for supper.  We were to be up on the patio (I'd have preferred AC inside) but it started raining and got really ugly sky so that was axed.  It was a lovely visit with everyone and awesome to see Amanda's baby bump too!


I can't believe the baby who's diapers I changed is going to have a baby!  
Now 5 months and feeling real good.

Afterwards Edna and I went to Sargent Ice Cream for a nightcap before taking her home!  I finished the day with a nicely cooled down to 21C walk with Katsu and some cuddling too.

No comments: