Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Weekend Catchup!

Saturday I assisted my travel agent who volunteers with the Bravestone Centre selling fundraising raffle tickets at the Indulgence Show at the Assiniboine Downs.  Afterwards we shared pizza and salad at Sorrento Pizza before I returned home to cut out the blocks for the Canada themed duvet cover.

Sunday I'm just having a lazy day with the dogs waiting for Scoopy Doo to arrive for winter clean up.  Then back to cutting out my Canada blocks and catching up on missed curling games.  AND  the Jets-Wild playoff series too!


Pets are so funny!  They get you up as early as they can so they can have breakfast.  Walk around some and back in to SNORE some more!  Wish I could go back to sleep!

Right now their yard is getting it's SPRING cleaning so soon we'll lay fetch out there too!  Scoopy Doo to the rescue.

Relaxing with my wine.  Jets 2 - Wild 3 halfway through second period.  Guess that weather travel delay played havoc with their game!
Lost this one Jets 2 - Wild 6!

Monday, well it started out as one of those BLAH days where I didn't want to do anything but once Edna confirmed we were walking and got me out I sure enjoyed the day.  It was 9C on my car reading but felt lots warmer.  We again walked Assiniboine Park and into the Forrest some  before stopping at Sargent Sundae and this time sat in the courtyard in the sunshine.  Then when I got home out I went with the dogs to do some cleanup, tossed the tennis ball a couple times till Fred wouldn't come back so stretched out on the chaise and read while they laid out on the grass.  Yes a lovely day!  It's supposed to be warmer tomorrow so maybe more snow will go.  I can't believe all the snow in this area and yet other places barely any snow at all.  GOSH Zero sure snores and he's beside me!

Tuesday basically relaxed before joining my stitching friends on another short road trip to Cedar House before enjoying coffee and a visit. Taunya, thought you'd like to see what the yard looks like today.  It was 9C by my car readings and it was open roof and windows while driving around.





Also it's hockey time tonight so GO JETS GO!!!!

No comments: