Saturday, April 07, 2018

Saturday - Quilt Show

Here's today's quilt show choices I missed on yesterday's roundabout plus the banquet pictures.

Challenge Auction Quilt I liked 

Challenge Auction Quilt I liked and pattern I bought.

Challenge Auction Quilt - my donation 

Challenge Auction Quilt I liked

Challenge Auction Quilt I liked

Snowman from A to Zzzz - L Dale Ward

I love this block!

Blue Moon - Jan Gallagher 


Cutwork Orange - Mary Blackhouse 


Rainbow Geese - Toby Decker

Autumn Rhapsody - Lorraine Saramaga

Two Fabric Bargello - Cindy Smith

Love this quilting!

Elephants in the Moonlight - Sandy Wald

My sister's excellence award category!

A few from the banquet.

I'm decked out for a sewing banquet with my jewelry!
 
Yummy beet agurula salad with goat cheese. 

Roasted chicken dinner.   Forgot the picture of the light cake dessert.

Sylvia receiving her excellence award from Joan Dupuis-Neal. 

No comments: