Wednesday, April 18, 2018

It's Spring Me Thinks!

It started off with a pounding headache so after feeding the boys I went back to bed AND so did they!  Afterwards Edna and I walked part of the Yellowribbon Trail (8 kms) along the airport in the lovely sunshine - both overdressed!  Then to Tim's for coffee before I returned to the dogs.


We were outside to keep them from begging early supper!  😁  I did a quick yard scooping as Edna said it might snow or rain tonight.  And I've been every few days gently slipping the metal shovel under the deck snow and chipping away at the snowbank.  And with today's sun and 14C temps there is now a clear 4 ft strip from door to steps today.  YEAH!  The boys were dodging my flying snow/ice chunks and avoided them very well but still walking around.  After that I relaxed on the chaise till suppertime!


Now listening to my audio book with the hockey playoffs on too while cutting out the wildlife blocks for the second duvet cover.

No comments: