Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Tiredness

Ohhhhh my tiredness from yesterday's rushed packing up and moving back home continued into today.  See the roads were great from Swift Current to here and Joan and Harold made excellent time and arrived 6pm instead of 8-9ish.  Needless to say I wasn't ready for the first time and talk about embarrassed but thankful most was cleaned.  Harold even brought me an Okanogan winery Ice Wine -  WOW!!!  Thank you!

Then today I cancelled a proposed walk as I ached badly and walked to the Library then met Pat for lunch at Cafe 22.  After that got my battery checked by CAA for free and it's good but to recheck in the fall.  Then picked up Edna and drove around on a wild goose chase for sticky cinnamon buns but had to settle for Tim's coffee n apple fritter instead.  Then home and started in on going through my messy bookshelf in the livingroom.  I purged a good box plus a bit getting ready to ship it out the door to the Firehall for the Children's Book Sale happening soon.  They are now all sorted by category and magazines grouped and by dates.   Whenever I get the bookshelf in the sewing room cleared I can move the quilting ones into there and then have room for my other books all in one place.  Also have some stuff for recycling and also for shredding - all taking up space where space is limited!  LOL!!!

No comments: