Wednesday, March 07, 2018

March 6th & 7th

I'm loving my hair but do need a trim and styling but it's growing!


Weird how in the whole yard with 3 large dogs that there's still two patches undisturbed!   Then you look over the fence to the neighbours yard and it's in pristine untouched fresh snowfall condition!


Watching the Jets vs Hurricanes hockey game with the crew downstairs.  Jake in the corner chair napping, the dogs all on the floor then Bella joined me until Griffin started bugging her.  Then all on the floor sharing the antler chewing bones.  Finally Wheeler posed for an awesome portrait showing how much his head has filled out to match his body moreso!





March 7th

I'm damned unlucky or clutzy or both!  Here I was taking my stuff back to the apartment in the afternoon instead of later this evening.  I'm no more that 30 minutes in the door getting my sewing stuff together and this time not rushing for tomorrow's move when I gently kick my supposed broken toe into the chair.  DANG I swear it hurt like the first time when I kicked it hard!  I swear I need steel toed shoes!!!!  ðŸ˜†

Will be nice to sleep in tomorrow morning before packing up and moving to pet sit Katsu for the next two weeks.  He gets walked 3 times a day so will definitely wear off the extra pounds gained lately!

No comments: