Wednesday, March 07, 2018

It's a Wrap!

Ooohhhhh not sure what's with me!  Must have some type of get me magnet in my system.  While standing back as all three dogs greeted and wrestled with Angie's crouched body till they finally settled some I was glad they didn't do that to me.  Then one of the pups came to me and accidentally stepped on my toe - OUCH!  Lucky he was too wound up to do much damage.  But as I was leaving with the garage door open Wheeler escaped and belined for freedom.  Only one problem - I was in his way so he knocked me on my ass feet in the air so quickly I pressed them against his neck and shouted STOP.  Well between Angie and I he stayed put and she got him back into the house and I continued home.  I'm feeling a bit sore on the side I landed on but not hurting and hope I'm good tomorrow too!  SHEESH - no more excitement please!  😉  At least Katsu is small and I'll keep the leash wrapped around my wrist so he does not escape on his walk and have my racing to catch him again!

No comments: