Saturday, March 24, 2018

Another Jam Packed Day!!!

I've been purging this past few days and am very pleased with myself.  Not that it looks like I made any headway but I can see the difference.  But dang I'm exhausted!

So yesterday I:
1.  Walked to the bank and library
2.  Met retired friends from work for lunch
3.  Gave Pat a ride home n picked up my Avon
4.  Dropped off sold raffle tickets to conveener
5.  Cooked supper
6.  Purged more
7.  Two bags for Sunday's mtg of books n magazines for lace ladies plus threads

Today after doing my hip/back stretches I:
1.  Packed purged boxes n bags into car
2.  Dropped off basket donation to conveener for Quilt Show
3.  Dropped off 2 boxes of books n magazines to fire hall for Children's Hospital Book Sale
4.  Picked up Edna and lunch at Sal's.
5.  Dropped off 2 boxes at Thrift Store
6.  Dropped off coffee supplies to Val for April mtg I won't be attending
7.  OMGG the Outlet Collection Mall is PACKED but Edna and I walked 5.8 km.  Never saw it like this before.
8.  Dropped off bag of work clothes at Clothes Closet - thankfully choir practise was on and doors were open
9.  Stopped at Vic's Fruit for items
10.  Dropped off recycle at Grant Park
11.  Stopped at Wal-Mart for items
12.  Checked @ home and found my missing tote bag n water thermos
13.  Dropped Edna off at home
14.  Dropped off empty ink cartridges @ Staples
15.  Stopped @ Teak Furniture to see about my chair as they are closing hopefully end of May - for sure June 30th - still out of my price range but OHHHH I wish!
16.  Home and not doing a thing tonight!

No comments: