Thursday, February 22, 2018

Canadian Deaf Curling Association Competition

I was back again watching the second game and once again the Manitoba men's and women's games are side by side - easy viewing from one spot.  They aren't marking each end and driving me crazy!!!!!  Now watching with Meaghan, John's wife, and she says these two mens teams playing are the two favoured.  WOW!!!  Team Comte has a buy tomorrow morning and their next game is 7pm in the page playoffs.


The guys blanked the first three ends so that's why they weren't marking.  The women are losing 8-1 - just can't get any good shots.




Team Comte up 2-1 in the 5th.  The women lost 12-2 in the 6th.  Just not their game.  Men's game is 7th end Team Comte behind - score 3-2 - tight game.  OMGG the skip had to come out and help pull in John's last rock in the 8th now up - score 5-3.  Shoot John missed his last shot a peel raise and they scored 1 in the 9th.  Team Comte up 5-4 with hammer in 10th.  John's last rock against 2 in house.  Only 2 minutes left - people around me say that's lots of time - and just a smidge too heavy so now TIED 5-5 and into an extra end.  My stomach is a mess and I'm picking on my face.


Team Comte won 6-5 with seconds on the clock.  I'm not sure why they didn't count all the rocks in the house for an 8-5 win but hey a win is a win.  And here's what my friend Barb sent "Wooohooo awesome possum xoxox"!

No comments: