Monday, January 08, 2018

Awesome Monday!

Well today started off really early so I could catch the bus to my apartment which I missed so had to walk from Portage Ave to get my car.  Then picked Edna up at the Second Cup and off to St Vital Park for our winter walking group jaunt.  What an awesome day!  There were some 50 of us out this morning and we kept a good pace around the park then out onto the Bishop Grandin Pathway just about to St Mary's Rd and back.  Then Linda joined Edna and I at Oakwood Cafe for borscht and cheese toast.  Food for the soul and body today!  A quick stop at Safeway, dropped Edna off at home, my car at the apartment and caught the free bus back to the condo.  A brief bit of housekeeping then got ready to join Janice and Marilyn for a walk to the Forks to check out the Ice Castles!  Do I have any energy left?







No comments: