Sunday, December 31, 2017

Feeling Hopeful!

Changeover days are always tough on me and now Taunya isn't feeling great and missed her morning flight so back this evening, I hope!  So I'm still back and forth between the two places today for mealtimes but then staying put for two weeks.  Who knows what's after that!  So here's my home away from home with Hamish greeting and accepting me right off the bat.  All is normal in his life except no Mom and Dad!  And I'll see the fireworks out the dining room windows with fireplace comfort.  280 Waterfront Drive.


Off entrance

Entrance

My room for a bit

My bathroom across the hall

Long hallway





Master bedroom

Ensuite right side

Ensuite left side

I didn't take pictures but there is an office den just before the living room and an ensuite walk in closet next to their bathroom.  Now to keep the cat hair under control!  No sewing here just tatting and relaxing!  And I'm not far from the Forks.

No comments: