Thursday, December 28, 2017

Feeling Fantastic!

Well I had a wonderful compliment from one of the apartment tenants this morning!  He was going out for a smoke and asked if I was heading to work.  I smiled and said no I'm retired.  WELL his eyes opened wide and said no way you're way too young to be retired - you can't be more than 38!  WOW!!!!  My hair cooperated this morning - guess that helped!  At this I laughed nicely thanked him and said I've worked for 41 years it was time to retire.  He still shook his head and was aghast when I told him my age.  He adamantly shook his head and I thanked him again.  Well half hour later I'm still smiling.  Now at the Pancake House to have a Baby Apple pancake with Florence and Wayne.  🤗

1 comment:

Renee said...

What a great way to begin your day! :)