Monday, December 18, 2017

Feeling Energized

Well we got stood up by the winter walkers this morning at Kilcona Park BUT Edna and I proceeded to walk the perimeter and chat with the gazillion dog walkers out there.   The dogs were all very friendly along with their owners!  Awesome day and glad we walked as it'll be the last time till after Christmas.  And WOW my baby turned another milestone - hopefully many more to come for her and I together!

Then I finally met up with Tannis G at Tim's and gave her the Mickey & Mini Mouse and friends table topper and coasters - just in time to display it's Christmas theme.  She was thrilled I remembered that and can't wait to put it on her dining table.  YES she has been a Mickey Mouse fanatic since her teens and she's around my age!  Great to know someone else who's a kid at heart AND shares my birthdate too!

Then I delivered the palm tree to Pat and she'll now finish off that gift too!

Now I'm home again and gonna finish sewing up a few last minute gifts too!







No comments: