Saturday, November 25, 2017

I'm blaming it on "no sun!"

See this morning while I was checking my BP and BS readings Zero was beside me.  Once I pricked my finger he rushed over and put his head on my thigh and after the test and all cleaned up he raised it onto my bent elbow.  I felt bad upsetting him and gave him ear rubs telling him I'm OK!  Gosh darn guess the Alpha male and I have bonded!

I'm not with it today or past few days.  The day was good as 6 of us showed up for Aurora's gathering at Sobeys - so nice.  I even got the two bookmark fronts for the Dryden show sewn up there too.  I dropped off all my sewing at home and just going to veg out tonight.

I was away at my quilting meeting and they both were very happy to have me back and followed me from room to room.  Then just now Zero's been running in and out stopping to put his head onto my arm or up on my shoulder - gave him more ear and back rubs.  Guess he's reading my frumpy mood today?  No hiding the truth with a smile etc from him!  LOL!!!

No comments: