Monday, November 06, 2017

Busy Day!

This morning Edna and I walked around Polo Park 4 times (4.25 km) then coffee break at Tim's before dropping Edna off at Superstore and I to Staples.  Before leaving St. James area I called Edna as it was quite chilly and she was just leaving to catch the bus so I zipped over one block, picked her up, dropped her home before going to Grant Park to get my hair chalk for future doos!

Got home and totally forgot about lunch going straight upstairs to get my 10 table toppers and runners ready for the weekends quilting session.  Everything was going so smoothly that I even stitched up the 6 that were pillow slip style - tomorrow I'll turn them and pin for quilting along with stitching my Handsies - oven mitts.  Next I realized it's 7pm so I quickly popped the store bought meatloaf into the oven.  Hmmmm no growling to remind me at all.  Guess mind over matter today!

Also I came across these nifty items on Handmade Winnipeg.  Even ordered an ornament from my friend Monica.





Now relaxing feet up waiting for supper to bake - meatloaf n cheese sandwiches and watching my Jets!

No comments: