Friday, November 10, 2017

Busy Day Again!

It was a great day even if the weather tried to spoil it.  I was up, packed up and driving away 8:05 with the first stop at Tim's for coffees and breakfast.  Then stopped off at UofM and brought a cheer her up coffee to Barb then on my way again I saw this huge bald eagle flying right above the trees in Fort Richmond.  Onto KMC Automotive to get my tires checked and more air added before heading out to Grunthal.

There I visited OMA's Quilt Shop and pick up Sylvia's new PFAFF sewing machine.   The wind and blowing snow was picking up and boy was I glad for the tree lined stretch of Hwy 1 stopping the worst.  On my way to Ontario I spotted 2 more eagles soaring on the winds plus three deer off the road.  Then while in Ontario the weather was lots better and I spotted 5 more eagles not that far above either.  In Kenora I stopped at Born to Quilt shop to pick up Edna's fabric and pattern but my friends weren't home so no tea etc this time.  Oh and there are still lots of downed trees in Kenora close to the roads from the end of October trip plus two vehicles still in the ditch with yellow tape all around.  Once I unloaded at my sister's the always there doe and her two yearlings walked right by her living room window out back - welcoming me back I guess.  LOL!!!!!

So hopefully a quiet weekend of sewing and visiting!

No comments: